This integration allows you to connect and pull data from Typeform into your data notebooks.
In this guide:
- Connecting Typeform
- Pulling data from Typeform
- What can you do with your Typeform data
To connect Typeform with your data notebooks you need to have the following:
1. A Typeform account with at least one active Typeform
2. An Intersect account
You can add the Typeform integration from the Dashboard > Integrations > Add integrations > Add Typeform section.
One-click on the Typeform box and the connection portal will open. These are the fields that are required for the connection to be successful:
- Integration name
- Personal Token
To learn how to generate a personal token on Typeform, follow their official documentation.
Pulling data from Typeform
After you configure your Typeform integration, you can import your survey data into your notebook. To do that, click Import data > BI tool > Read Typeform responses (Add).
Once you select the integration, a new “Read Typeform responses” step will be added to your data notebook. To successfully pull data you will need to select your Typeform account, the workspace, form, and the time period.
What can you do with your Typeform data?
Using pre-built blocks in Intersect like "Extract date/time" or "Visualize a line chart" you can create whole data workflows that let you analyze, segment, and visualize your Typeform responses. In no time you will be able to create reports, review specific response segments or visualize interactive dashboards that you can share with your team.
Here are some things that you can do with Intersect:
- Merge Typeform data with Google Sheets or other platforms
- Segment and analyze your data with visual blocks
- Create visualizations and dashboards, and share them with your team
- Update a Google Sheet, database, or CRM fields with Typeform responses
- Send daily and weekly reports to your email