This integration allows you to connect and pull data from Quickbase into your data notebooks.
In this guide:
To connect Quickbase with your data notebooks you need to have the following:
- Quickbase account with the appropriate permissions
- Intersect account and owner access level
You can add your Quickbase integration from the Dashboard > Integrations > Add integrations > Add Quickbase section.
One-click on the Quickbase box and the connection portal will open. These are the fields that are required for the connection to be successful:
- Integration name
- App ID
- User Token
If your information is entered correctly and the connection is successful, you should be able to see your new Quickbase integration on your Integrations page.
Pull data from Quickbase
After you configure your Quickbase integration, you can import your data into your notebook. To do that, click Import data > Database > Read from Quickbase (Add).
Once you select the integration, a new “Import data from Quickbase” step will be added to your data notebook. To successfully pull data you will need to select and fill a couple of things:
- Your previously set integration (in our case it’s called: Intersect Quickbase CRM)
- The table that you want to source (Contacts, Activities, Accounts, or Opportunities)
- Filtering conditions for the rows (you can add multiple)
- Resulting columns (you can add multiple)
Ultimately you can query different variations from your Quickbase tables. With this in mind, here's an example of how we've sourced our trial accounts from California.
To preview your table you can expand the "Result" step. Below is the resulting table from our setup.